google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Serendipity=Finding Something That You Weren't Expecting!!!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Friday, June 24, 2011

Serendipity=Finding Something That You Weren't Expecting!!!

www.mormonlifehacker.com
Reading the Mormon Times is one of my favorite things to do! A couple of days ago I ran across this article and discovered a new blog! Boy, I love those moments! The blog is MormonLifeHacker and it's latest post talks about the FamilySearch Wiki. As I scrolled through the most recent posts, I noticed that many of the posts deal with genealogy and family history. Scrolling through a little more, I am liking what I see! So, what is a Mormon Life Hacker? I didn't have a clue. Go here for an explanation! It will make a ton of sense to anyone who wants to do the most important things in life, but has a hard time getting through the good to get to the best!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.